MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN AND FACILITATED BY HCS MS
The Hindu Cultural Society is pleased to announce
inauguration of a Matrimonial Service. (HCS MS)
If you wish to take advantage of this service please:
Read the Terms and Conditions (below) under which this service is provided.
Download and print the Registration Form (link below).
If you need this form to be posted to you, please call our office number 020 8361 4484 and leave a message with your name and number and we will call you back. Or you can email us on email@example.com with your request.
Please fill in the registration form and sign and date it to confirm your acceptance of T&Cs and send it to 8 Dukes Avenue, Edgware, Middx. HA8 7RX. DO NOT forget to enclose your cheque made out to Hindu Cultural Society or HCS for the correct amount which currently is £30.
Please note that this is an email based service only. We will try to accommodate those who do not have email as best as we can but we cannot promise quick responses.
Further information and details will be added to this website in the next few weeks
and will be updated at regular intervals.
You can contact this service directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently this service is managed by Mrs Saroj Taneja
All printed details eg the forms and cheques etc should be posted to
8 Dukes Avenue, Edgware, Middx. HA8 7RX
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. THE PURPOSE OF HCS MS IS TO EXCHANGE PARTICULARS OF SUITABLE PARTNERS FOR
2. PARTCULARS ARE PROVIDED BY THE MEMBERS AND HCS MS HAS NO LIABILITY ON THEIR
3. AFTER REGISTRATION, INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLISHED ONLY AFTER PAYING THE
4. MEMBERSHIP IS NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE
6. AT PRESENT, HCS MS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE ONLY BY EMAIL
7. MEMBERS ARE OBLIGED TO INFORM HCSMS AS AND WHEN ANY OF THEIR PARTICULARS
8. PLEASE INFORM HCS MS IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME AND DETAILS REMOVED FROM THE
HCS MS LIST
9. HCSMS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND THEIR TERMS & CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME.
MEMBERS WILL BE INFORMED OF ANY SUCH CHANGE/S